Monday, August 17, 2015

Change

Hello everyone, I decided that this blog will no longer just be about Fashion... Instead it will be about anything I want it to be. No, I did not lose passion for fashion (wow that rhymed) but I have realized that my blog posts has been lacking. The reason is because I've lost interest in just writing about Fashion. It's not that I have lost interest in fashion, because trust me I still love putting outfits together- but it's because I have so much things that comes in my head and sooo many things I want to write about.
I love writing and I was thinking of creating a whole new blog just for the other things I want to write about, but I had a change of heart. I thought why not just write everything here, let this be the place where everything that visits my head can be expressed. 

I hope you guys understand
:) 


Mitzee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment