Monday, November 9, 2015

Take me back

..... Summer Nights

This summer that passed was my most memorable summer so far. It was the summer that I got to live my teenage years, actually the whole 2015 was the year I got to live my teenage year- but for now we'll be talking about the summer. 
I'm not really the type to go out and party, I'm more of the stay at home and watch Netflix kind of person and add in the fact that my mom is very strict! But this summer it felt different, it dawned on me that this is my last teenage year (I was 19 and I'm 20 now) and I don't even have any memories to look back on when I'm 40! So I decided to step out of my comfort zone and it was the best decision I ever made! Not only did I have a lot of fun but it surely gave me lots of memories that I will treasure. Summer of 15!

My friends and I just always wanted to hang out whether it be in the middle of the week (Tuesday or Wednesday) or the weekend! Late night moves was always the move for us, especially after work and we're all tired and hungry.lolol. But aside from IHOP, we spent most of the summer in my friend Mary's house, or should I say basement. 
Mary's house was the spot, we did everything there! Bonfire, turning up, Cooking night or "Cooking at the Westers" as my friends and I call it, or simply just to hangout.
You guys might be asking sooo was there liquor... I mean, we are teens and we're in college soooo. Yes. 


This night was too good but tooo short, well for me at least because I have a curfew and I had to get back home before my mom goes on a rampage.



The night might have ended short for me but it was still a great and fun night!



This is one of my favorite nights! We cooked dinner together and later on that night we, well, had some things to drink


Sorry the pictures are limited, I can only post pictures that are PG!
Lets just say it got tooo turnt! 

Hope you guys liked this post :) xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well dear I agree that summer nights are always good. I also do parties in summer nights. Our last summer party was in a famous event venue Chicago, where all my friends were with me. We danced whole night and drinks were really chilled. Thanks for sharing pictures here.

    ReplyDelete