Thursday, February 25, 2016

Romance Novels To Read

Reading is one of the things I love doing, to live in someone else's life for awhile is such a great escape in reality. There's also a certain feeling when you fall in love with a fictional character, like nothing they do is wrong. lol. 
So anyways, here are some of the books that I have enjoyed reading... EVER!
*They're not ranked at all*


 This is the novel that really got me to love reading, I read this book when I was in 7th grade and I cried sooo much reading this book. Okay, so this book is about Melinda and Jesse. Melinda is an aspiring ballerina who gets diagnosed with Leukemia, and Jesse is her best friend who lives miles away and their communication is through emails, letters, and etc. Melinda hopes for their friendship to blossom into something more and Jesse just wants Melinda to get better.



This book was written in the 60's and made into a movie in the 70's. So the story is a typical boy meets girl but it is just sooo cute! Oliver is a student in Harvard who comes from a very privileged family and Jennifer is a student in Radcliffe who comes from a middle class family. The two falls in love, BAM! This book is very fast, you might read this and say "whoa, already?" but if you get to the end, it all makes sense. While reading the book, I can't help but feel like an elder man was telling me a story of how him and his wife fell in love. 



Who doesn't know Hazel and Gus' story!? lol, I think it's pointless for me to put this but whatever.
So the story is about two teens battling cancer, Hazel Grace and Augustus. They meet each other and with each other they find someone they can depend on and connect with.
This book is basically a roller coaster of emotions and dfhasjfdhaf. This book made me cry soo much, the movie did not do the same tho sadly. The movie didn't live up to the book. Okay? Okay.... *see what I did there?*



This book sent me back to high school and how everything "mattered". I love how this book was really light and didn't make me cry, lol. Instead it made me smile and have butterflies in my tummy. Okay, so this story is about a girl name Lara Jean who writes letters to the all the boys she's ever loved, she basically writes them when she decides that she doesn't want to love them anymore. Well, one day all her letters are mailed to all the boys she ever loved and it gets really really good. hahahah. I could not put this book down, I literally read this book in under 24 hours. lol. And when I found out that there was a book 2, I got soooo excited and my boyfriend was sweet enough to surprise me with it and now I'm currently reading it :)
*By the way the 2nd book is called, "Ps. I still love you"



A very cute book! One of those books that is just a feel good book. The story is about a girl name Stargirl *for now* she's new in town and she captures the attention of ALL the students but she catches one person's attention in a different way, Leo. Stargirl is not your typical girl, she does whatever she wants, wears whatever she wants, and calls herself whatever she wants. I really like this book cause of the story it sends to people especially teens, "stop caring about what other people say, do what you want and be friends with who you want" One word for this book, SWEET.



My favorite movie.... But right now we're talking about the book, this is one of those books that was turned into a movie that changed many things, but somehow still was loved and liked. So the book is about a good girl named Jamie Sullivan and a bad boy named Landon Carter, *cliche* IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! Landon needs a date for the School dance and everyone seems to already have a date, except one person, Jamie... He asks her and being the sweetheart she is, she says yes. Due to the circumstances, Landon and Jamie becomes close and learns things about each other that they didn't even know about themselves. This book made me smile and cry, very bittersweet!

Hope you guys liked this post :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment