Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving outfit 1

Top: Kohls, Shorts: Forever 21, Blazer: Thrifted, Thights: Gap, Shoes: Ross, Watch: Target, Necklace Forever 21

Hello! So as yo all know Thanksgiving is next week and I have been thinking a lot about what I will wear. This is my first option. My family will be having dinner at my aunt's house and I wanted something dressy but still laid back, something I can move in. I like the colors that I used for this outfit, very "Fall". Also its dressy but still casual with the shorts. 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! You look beautiful :)

    lakelee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors of your outfit!! You look so pretty honey :)

    Following u now with GFC, hope u can follow me back :)
    kisses
    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! love that shorts and necklace is so beautiful!

    thank you for your comment :) I'd love to follow each other, just followed via GFC and Bloglovin :)
    have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Outfit! I adore those fly shoes you got on. Loved reading through your blog, perhaps you would enjoy exchanging follows with each other? Let me know.

    Best,
    CD
    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete