Hello everyone! So I wanted to start this new thing on my blog "Monthly favorites" I got this idea from Zoella, she's a famous British youtuber and blogger. On her youtube videos she would share products that she's been loving with her viewers, and so I thought I'd do the same for you guys. Hope you guys like it.
*The clothes are not exacts, they are similars. I could not find the exacts so I looked for alternatives*
1. I have been loving the boyfriend jeans this month, I don't really know why. I think it's cause its so comfy and rugged.
2. My parka!!! Ahh I have been wanting one for soo long and I finally got one *Forever 21* Its amazing! Its huge and soooo warm! Totally recommend.
3. Booties, I have been wearing these booties since I got them *as you saw in my last couple posts* They just go so well with everything and thats perfect!
4. Sweaters, knitted sweaters are always a must for this crazy cold sweater!
1. Nivea lip shine is my absolute favorite during the cold weather! Its 3 in 1! 1. Its a lip moisturizer, perfect for chappy lips in the cold. 2. Its shiny, its adds a girly look. 3. It has a redish pinkish color. Its perfect because sometimes I don't wanna put on lipstick and I just go for nivea!
2. Revlon eye liner. It stays on the whole day!!!!! GO BUY!
3. EOS!!! I have been loving these little bad boys ever since I discovered them 3 years ago! I have tried all the flavors except Vanilla and the purple one, *Vanilla is limited edition*
1. Fructis shampoo. I have very crazy curly hair! If you have curly hair, you know how hard it is to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner! I have tried many shampoos that make my hair shiny BUT dull. And shampoos that make my hair Voluminous BUT dry! But this shampoo is perfect, it makes my hair: Shiny and soft without making it dull and flat.
2. Herbal Essence! I use the Herbal Essence Curl boosting Level 2 Mousse. Its great! Idk what to say about it really. haha.
Once Upon a Time! Its on its 3rd Season and I looove it! They kinda slacked 2nd season, but they totally redeemed themselves this season!!! Team Captain Swan! *Any once upon a time fans?*
Whitney Port! I love her style! She's not afraid to try prints and colors, which I love. Since she lives in New York where its cooold, I have been looking into her Winter/Fall fashion and I love it!